Whirlwind - IMP2
Whirlwind Passive Direct Box
The IMP 2 from Whirlwind is a rugged built, single channel, passive direct box. The unit converts a line or instrument level unbalanced signal to a low impedance microphone level balanced signal. It's the ideal direct box for anyone requiring professional quality and durability in an economical package.
- 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help isolate hum and buzz
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL transformer
- Impedance Ratio (input to output): 133:1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
- Level Change: (input to output): -20dB
Below you will find a list of owners manuals, specification sheets and rebate forms that may be available for the Whirlwind - IMP2. These require a PDF viewer such as Acrobat Reader.
OTHER Direct Boxes WE OFFER