Yamaha C215V - Dual 15" 1000-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker
The Yamaha Club Series C215V speaker is a 2-way, 1000-watt passive P.A. speaker suitable for club date, lecture, and smaller event applications.
The sturdy, spray-finished particle board speaker enclosure of the C115V, made from the durable southern yellow pine, houses a pair of high-power 15" woofers and a 2" dome tweeter ensconced in a 90° x 40° constant directivity horn. The speaker's crossover network offers overload protection, and is assembled with top quality oversized coils, power resistors and high voltage capacitors, designed to produce optimum sound.
A recessed stand mount is built into the bottom of the C115V cabinet, and the side-mounted steel handles, also recessed, allow for secure and convenient transportation. The connectors are high quality Neutrik Speakon and Switchcraft 1/4" types, and are mounted in pairs for convenient daisy chaining of multiple units.
The C115V is moderately priced, and in terms of the design quality and attendant components, represents a good, no-nonsense value for small bands, schools, lecture halls, meeting rooms, and other like venues.
• Rugged 2-way passive P.A. speaker for live and recorded music club date applications
• Designed for high-SPL requirements
• High 1000 Watt program power handling capacity
• Dual 15" woofers and 2" dome tweeter mated to Constant Directivity horn
• Durable, spray-finished particle board enclosure construction with foamed steel grille
• Dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors for convenient daisy-chaining of multiple speakers
• Heavy duty side-mounted steel carrying handles