Raxxess CR10/10R Converta Rack
The Raxxess CR10/10R Converta Rack Case a portable rack case with 10u of rack space on top and 10U of rack space on the front. It is made to carry a rackmount mixer, signal processing and power amp to be contained in a single portable rack. The top rack of gear can be moved to any of 8 different stops from 0-45° Remove the rear cover and there is easy access for patching and connecting cables. The case is made from rugged plywood with a grey carpet covering and internal bracing. It uses recessed heavy-duty butterfly latches, releasable hinges, recessed spring loaded handles and nickel-plated corners.
• Rugged, carpeted exterior over plywood 2 level portable rack case
• Recessed spring loaded handles and recessed latches
• 10 space top rack has 8 different stops from zero to 45°.
• Removing the front panel allows the use of 10 spaces of equipment.
• Remove the rear cover and there is easy access for patching and connecting cables
• Nickel plated corners.
• Internally braced
||Exterior: Grey carpet covering|
||Exterior: Rugged plywood construction |
||Interior: Internally braced |
|Type of Closure
||Recessed heavy-duty butterfly twist latches |
||20 1/2 x 17 1/2 x 20" (52.07 x 44.45 x 50.8 cm) (WxHxD) |
||Rack depth: 16 1/2" (41.91 cm)|
||Rack height: 17 1/2" (44.45 cm)|
||Top rack depth: 5.0" (12.7 cm)|
||Top lid: 2 1/2" (6.35 cm)|
||Front lid: 2.0" ( 5.08 cm)|
||Rear lid: 2.0" ( 5.08 cm) |
||Horizontal rail for a mixer on top rack |
||Two vertical rails lower rack |
||Rackmount mixer, signal processer and power amp |
||Recessed metal spring loaded handles |
||52 lb (23.59 kg) |