This stereo bodypack receiver is part of the M2L Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System. Any number of units can be operated on the same frequency with a single M2T stereo transmitter. It offers Personal Mix Control, which allows you to adjust your own mix on stage.
- Receiving System: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV (at 60 dB S/N ratio, 50 ohms termination)
- Headphone Output Connector: 3.5 mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone Output Power: 65 mW (at 32 ohms)
- Antenna Input: SMA-type, 50 ohms
- Aux Input Connector: 3.5 mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery Life: 8 hours (alkaline) depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.76" x 0.98"D x 4.33"
- Net Weight: 3.9 oz., without batteries
- Accessories Included: EP3 earphone; frequency sticker; flexible antenna