Roland Systems Group - V-MIXSYS-BAS
Roland Systems Group Digital M-300 V-mixing System (28 inputs x 18 outputs)
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Suggested Retail: ...............
Live sound mixing can be a challenge. That's why Roland Systems Group
developed the V-Mixing System - an easy, convenient way to mix live
audio digitally. By going digital, you simplify the entire process of
getting quality sound to your audience. With a V-Mixing System, there's
no need to run a bulky snake cable from
your mixer to the stage - everything connects via lightweight Ethernet
cable. No matter the size of your venue, whether you are a church,
school, or recording studio, you will enjoy the benefits that digital
Roland V-Mixing Systems can be configured in
many different ways to suit your particular needs. The V-MIXSYS-BAS, as
shown here, has been pre-configured as an example of a basic digital
system. With 28 inputs and 18 outputs, you have plenty of resources to mix for smaller venues.
- One M-300 32-channel Live V-Mixing Console.
- One S-1608 16X8 Digital Snake Stage Unit.
M-300 Main Features:
- 32 mixing channels, L/C/R outputs, 8 AUX buses, 4 Matrices.
- 4-band PEQ and dynamics on all channels.
- 11 different built-in multi-effects/ PEQ and delay on all outputs.
- 24bit AD/DA for high-quality soundRemotely controllable from a PC.
- Record to /playback from USB flash memory.
- Perfectly integrates with the Digital Snake for simple and high-quality audio transmission, distribution, splits and merging.
- Construct a flexible and powerful system by adding the Personal Mixing System, multi-channel recording and other REAC components.
S-1608 Digital Snake System
Easy to use and quick to install, the S-1608 Digital Snake System is a
small format audio snake solution that offers the highest quality audio
signal available in a portable snake system. The S-1608 Digital Snake
system is ideal for bands, corporate A/V events, seminars, rental and
staging houses, Houses of Worship and broadcasters that need the best
possible sound quality from their audio without the high frequency
losses and bulk of an analog snake.
Below you will find a list of owners manuals, specification sheets and rebate forms that may be available for the Roland Systems Group - V-MIXSYS-BAS. These require a PDF viewer such as Acrobat Reader.
OTHER Large Frame Digital [24+ CH] YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN