Live sound mixing can be a challenge. That's why Roland Systems Group
developed the V-Mixing System - an easy, convenient way to mix live
audio digitally. By going digital, you simplify the entire process of
getting quality sound to your audience. With a V-Mixing System, there's
no need to run a bulky snake cable from
your mixer to the stage - everything connects via lightweight Ethernet
cable. No matter the size of your venue, whether you are a church,
school, or recording studio, you will enjoy the benefits that digital
Roland V-Mixing Systems can be configured in
many different ways to suit your particular needs. The V-MIXSYS-BAS, as
shown here, has been pre-configured as an example of a basic digital
system. With 28 inputs and 18 outputs, you have plenty of resources to mix for smaller venues.
- One M-300 32-channel Live V-Mixing Console.
- One S-1608 16X8 Digital Snake Stage Unit.
M-300 Main Features:
- 32 mixing channels, L/C/R outputs, 8 AUX buses, 4 Matrices.
- 4-band PEQ and dynamics on all channels.
- 11 different built-in multi-effects/ PEQ and delay on all outputs.
- 24bit AD/DA for high-quality soundRemotely controllable from a PC.
- Record to /playback from USB flash memory.
- Perfectly integrates with the Digital Snake for simple and high-quality audio transmission, distribution, splits and merging.
- Construct a flexible and powerful system by adding the Personal Mixing System, multi-channel recording and other REAC components.
S-1608 Digital Snake System
Easy to use and quick to install, the S-1608 Digital Snake System is a
small format audio snake solution that offers the highest quality audio
signal available in a portable snake system. The S-1608 Digital Snake
system is ideal for bands, corporate A/V events, seminars, rental and
staging houses, Houses of Worship and broadcasters that need the best
possible sound quality from their audio without the high frequency
losses and bulk of an analog snake.