Acclaim Lighting - X-NET 8
X-NET 8 Acclaim Lighting 8-way Network Control Interface (for use with X-PANEL)
Designed for use with the X-PANEL LED Lighting System, the X-NET 8 connects to your computer via an RJ45 Ethernet socket. The X-NET 8 features 8 universal DMX outputs, and it includes proprietary software that serves as the control software when linking the X-NET 8 with your PC.
- 1U 19" rack mount
- Choice for Mid-size system of LEDs drive application
- Configuration software runs with PC platform via Rj45
- The newest Artnet, 8 Universal DMX System.
- Standard DMX-512 and High Speed DMX-1000K(1M) protocol compatible.
- With network control, supporting TCP/IP, Artnet and CL100M protocol.
- Fixed built-in 128 memory CHIP allows to hold DMX data files.
- Up to 32 Shows can be created,
- With a real-time record function.
- Astronomical time color schedule event table.
- All output channels can be patched with any of input.
- DMX trigger function available with DTC-512 or USB-cable trigger.
Below you will find a list of owners manuals, specification sheets and rebate forms that may be available for the Acclaim Lighting - X-NET 8. These require a PDF viewer such as Acrobat Reader.