Mackie - SRM150
Mackie SRM150 Compact Active 150-Watt Personal PA System
The SRM150 combines Mackie’s proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful, great-sounding 3-channel PA system that is ultra-compact, versatile and expandable. Built-in three-channel mixer features two combo XLR/line inputs with true 48V phantom power.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Neutrik® Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25” premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
Below you will find a list of owners manuals, specification sheets and rebate forms that may be available for the Mackie - SRM150. These require a PDF viewer such as Acrobat Reader.
OTHER Powered Speakers YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN