The 100KB combo amplifier delivers 100 Watts of clean power into a specially optimized 12" speaker/horn combination. The cabinet sounds much bigger than its appearance suggests due to the careful engineering and optimally matched components. Superior imaging has been achieved by transparently combining the custom design woofer with the 1" tweeter, which is mounted on a proprietary ABS horn. The 100KB has active bass and treble controls located in the master section, as well as individual level controls on each of it’s three channels, allowing effective equalization. The three input channels can be used simultaneously, thus taking advantage of a wide variety of input types including 1/4", XLR and RCA connectors. Reliability is assured by the use of limiter protection circuitry in the amplifiers.
Designed with musicians in mind, the 100KB includes an internal spring reverb with master reverb control, a front-mounted effects loop, headphone jack and 1/4" line output connector. Not only does the 100KB perform well, it also looks great and will stand up to many years of abuse. Its elegant design includes black carpet covering, a curved, perforated metal grille, a carry handle, and a recessed control panel.
Keyboard Amps Series Characteristics
Inside every 100KB amplifier, you’ll find high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low-noise metal film resistors, phone jacks with gold plated contacts, chassis metal which is one to two gauges thicker than the competition’s and durable plywood construction. Outside you will find curved, heavy gauge, perforated metal speaker grilles, rugged black leatherette covering and convenient carry handles. Add rigorous factory testing and Yorkville's unbeatable two year (even if you break it) unlimited transferable warranty* and you can be sure you''ve got what you need to reliably sound your best for many years to come.
- Low distortion at high sound pressure levels
- Rock solid plywood construction with rigid internal bracing
- Curved, perforated 16 gauge, black painted metal grilles
- Black leatherette covering and non-slip rubber feet
- Low profile, integral bar handles
- Thermal bias sensing protection
- XLR, RCA and 1/4" phone jacks with gold-plated contacts
- Active filtering circuits for simple, yet effective tonal shaping
- High-grade glass epoxy circuit boards and low noise components
- Chassis metal one to two gauges thicker than the competition’s
- Loaded with high quality, custom-design speakers
- Consistent box to box production using advanced quality assurance methodology & CAD/CAM technology
- Two year (even if you break it) unlimited transferable warranty*
*Warranty valid in U.S.A. and Canada only