For the professional keyboardist who needs a sub-compact amplifier, the 50KB is sure to fit the bill. Utilizing an advanced enclosure design developed during the design of the 200KB amplifier, this little wonder takes advantage of all 50 Watts of power without falling short when it comes to great sound.
The 50KB features two input channels accepting 1/4", XLR or RCA inputs for maximum versatility. Roadworthiness is enhanced by a black carpet covering, a curved, perforated metal grille, a carry handle, and a recessed control panel.
Keyboard Amps Series Overview
Designed for working musicians who require rugged, reliable and highly portable equipment, these compact "plug and play" systems deliver the high fidelity needed to bring out the complex sounds of today’s synthesizers while faithfully reproducing acoustic-electric instruments, voice, CDs and tapes.These great sounding combo amplifiers stand up to life on the road and are equipped with active filtering circuits for effective tonal shaping with a minimum of knobs and switches.
Keyboard Amps Series Characteristics
Inside every 50KB amplifier, you’ll find high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low-noise metal film resistors, phone jacks with gold plated contacts, chassis metal which is one to two gauges thicker than the competition’s and durable plywood construction.
Outside you will find curved, heavy gauge, perforated metal speaker grilles, rugged black leatherette covering and convenient carry handles. Add rigorous factory testing and Yorkville's unbeatable two year (even if you break it) unlimited transferable warranty* and you can be sure you''ve got what you need to reliably sound your best for many years to come.
Two year (even if you break it) unlimited transferable warranty*
- Low distortion at high sound pressure levels
- Rock solid plywood construction with rigid internal bracing
- Curved, perforated 16 gauge, black painted metal grilles
- Black leatherette covering and non-slip rubber feet
- Low profile, integral bar handles
- Thermal bias sensing protection
- XLR, RCA and 1/4" phone jacks with gold-plated contacts
- Active filtering circuits for simple, yet effective tonal shaping
- High-grade glass epoxy circuit boards and low noise components
- Chassis metal one to two gauges thicker than the competition’s
- Loaded with high quality, custom-design speakers
- Consistent box to box production using advanced quality assurance methodology & CAD/CAM technology