(Headset mic, Lavalier Mic, and Belt Pack Transmitter not pictured)
Fender's handy P-10WE comes with a built-in wireless receiver and head-set & lavalier microphones (with belt pack UHF transmitter), plus a line out, battery, recharger and shoulder strap. Fits on a standard mic stand, and a single wireless mic can broadcast to multiple wireless P-10WEs that are on the same channel.
- Built-in, 12v/2.7amp Hour Rechargable Gel Cell Battery with Up to 8 Hours of Play Life (Battery Recharges Completely in 4 Hours)
- One Wireless, Electret-condensor Microphone/transmitter (Will Operate for 32 Hours Off of One 9 Volt Battery), p/n 069-1102-00X, (1 or 2, Depending on Frequency)
- AC to DC Power Adapter
- "Line Out" Jack Allows You to Send the Audio Signal to an External Amp, Mixer or Recording Device
- Mic Stand Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- 5 Year Warranty
- Covering: Sleek, Heavy Duty, Ergonomically Designed, High-Impact Plastic Case
- Power Output: 27 Watts mono
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7" x 6.3" x 11.2" (178 x 160 x 285 mm)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.95 kg)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.