The TP-120 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. When used in conjunction with the Kramer PT-110 twisted pair transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter), it converts a twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video signal.
- Bandwidth - 150MHz (-3dB)
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or receiver, needs to be connected to a power source. All the system units must have the Power Connect system to use this feature.
- HDTV Compatible
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls
- Horizontal & Vertical Polarity Selection
- Twisted Pair Input Connector - RJ-45.
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320’). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable - Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT5.
- Ultra-compact - Part of the Kramer PicoTOOLSTM family of extremely compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.