The PRX710 is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces the first use of JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology with ferrite drivers. Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. Powering the PRX710 is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion biamplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom to efficiently deliver smooth high frequencies and rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power levels. Compact, ultra-lightweight, the PRX710 uses JBL’s tour tested technology throughout so you can trust it to deliver a lifetime of reliable performance.
HIGH PERFORMANCE DRIVERS
- 37.5mm (1.5 in) Annular Polymer Diaphragm, Neodymium Magnet Compression Driver
- Tour tested Differential Drive technology delivers extended frequency response, high power output and low distortion
- Highly efficient Class-D amplification
ROAD TOUGH CONSTRUCTION
- Poplar plywood made with tongue and groove joints,
- JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish
- Grilles from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel
- Light-weight glass-filled nylon handles
- M10 suspension points tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The PRX700 Series is a platform technology with a full range of models that integrate seamlessly to create multiple system options that excel in challenging audio environments with loud volumes. The PRX710 is the most compact and versatile of the series.
- Single speaker on a stand for public address
- Full-range stereo set up with two top cabinets and a sub-woofer for live performance or DJ
- Multiple cabinets for a scalable, highly professional sound reinforcement system
- Suspend any of the top cabinets for use in commercial installations or Houses of Worship
Below you will find a list of owners manuals, specification sheets and rebate forms that may be available for the JBL - PRX710. These require a PDF viewer such as Acrobat Reader.