specifically to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor, the JBL STX812M can
also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or
over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by
70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
Frequency Range: ( –10 dB): 50 Hz-20 kHz
Frequency Response: (± 3 dB): 75 Hz-20 kHz
Coverage Pattern: 70˚ × 70˚ nominal
Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95 dB
Power Rating (Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak): 600 W / 1200 W / 2400 W
Rated Maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL Peak
Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
Input Connectors: Two NL4
Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.5" x 13.4" x 10.4"
Net Weight: 40 lbs