Neutrik - NC3MXX
Neutrik NC3MXX 3 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
Below you will find a list of owners manuals, specification sheets and rebate forms that may be available for the Neutrik - NC3MXX. These require a PDF viewer such as Acrobat Reader.
OTHER XLR Cable Connectors YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN