The PRO47T is a wide-range condenser microphone with a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pattern. It was designed for high-quality sound reinforcement and other demanding sound pickup situations.
Standing 12.40" above the mounting surface, its small-diameter alternating gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning while maintaining a smooth, well-contoured appearance. The PRO47TL is a 15.79" version of this microphone.
The PRO47T features a 9.8' (3.0 m) permanently-attached miniature cable with an XLRM-type connector, which allows it to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type jack or cable connector.
The unit’s integral electronics can be powered from any external 9V to 52V DC phantom power source.
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting stud
- 9.8 (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Overall length of 12.40" (315.0 mm)