The CAD U1 USB Recording Microphone makes recording vocals or instruments to your computer a plug and play operation. This dynamic microphone features a cardioid pick-up pattern and a smooth, extended frequency response. A built-in popfilter takes care of those annoying P-popping sounds. Perfect for podcasting, the U1 also includes an on/off switch, 10 foot USB cable and a desktop microphone stand.
Record directly to your computer
Excellent for vocals and instruments
Podcast over the internet
Create your own audio for video
Record your own songs
Simply plug in and start recording
Windows and Macintosh compatible
- Dynamic microphone element designed for vocals and instruments
- Cardioid pick-up pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments
- Built in pop filter minimizes "P-popping"
- On-Off switch for instant mute
- Ten-foot USB cable for flexible mic placement
- Desktop mic stand included