The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
The P9R is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. It offers premium features like RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, all packed in the thinnest form factor available. Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
- Newest In-Ear Monitoring System
- Channel 38 Ready
- Sounds like wired with Sound is a travelling wave which is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such vibrations.Reference Companding
- Instantly listen to any stage mix, easy to set up with CueMode
- Find channels easily and immediately with Scan and Sync
- Clear and accurate Audio with Enhanced Digital Stereo Encoder
DOWNLOAD WIRELESS WORKBENCH 5.0.4
Scan. Plan. Command.
- Available Options
Wireless Workbench Software is your wireless command center for frequency coordination of any Shure Wireless product and networked control of Shure UHF and UHF-R® series wireless systems.
Version 5.0.4 includes support for new frequency band options available for the PSM®900 Personal Monitor System.
Compatible with both Windows 7 and Mac OS X (including 10.6 Snow Leopard), WWB5 takes the guesswork out of frequency coordination and provides a graphic display of your RF environment. Scan, plan, and command your systems anywhere with the ultimate system control software from Shure.
Minimum Computer Requirements:
- 750 MHz processor
- 40 MB hard drive space, 256 MB RAM
IMPORTANT NOTE: After installation, please run WWB and select "Check for Updates" from the Help menu to download the latest frequency databases.