IsoPac A has seven ClearSonic panels and AX12 extenders in the front, and three S5-2 SORBER baffles in the rear. Seven S2 SORBER baffles are attached to the inside lower portion of the acrylic panels. The clear panels are a total of 6.5' tall, and the S5-2 baffles are 5.5' tall, so there is a foot of open space around the rear of the booth allowing for air exchange.The STC512 twelve inch wide SORBER Lid baffle is added to the standard 3-section lid to yeild 7'W x 5.5'D of lid coverage. IsoPac A includes two lid support bars for maximum stability.
If reflections off the front shields during recording are a problem, a few S2 SORBER baffles can be Velcroed to the offending shields. Attach them at the same height as the mic.
|| IsoPac A|
|| 7' wide x 9' deep x 6.5' tall|
||(1) A5-7 - 7-section CSP|
(3) S5-2L - 4'W x 5.5'H SORBER baffle (rear)
(7) AX12 - 12" height extenders
(1) STC5L - 2'W x 5.5'D center lid section
(1) STC512L - 12"W x 5.5'D center lid section
(2) STS5L - 2'W x 5.5'D side lid section
(7) S2L - 22"W x 2'H SORBER baffle
(1) Fan - 6", 2-speed, low noise fan
|Amount of Sound Reduction: