Live sound mixing can be a challenge. That's why Roland Systems Group developed the V-Mixing System - an easy, convenient way to mix live audio digitally. By going digital, you simplify the entire process of getting quality sound to your audience. With a V-Mixing System, there's no need to run a bulky snake cable from
your mixer to the stage - everything connects via lightweight Ethernet
cable. No matter the size of your venue, whether you are a church, school, or recording studio, you will enjoy the benefits that digital mixing provides.
Roland V-Mixing Systems can be configured in many different ways to suit your particular needs. The V-MIXSYS-EXP, as shown here, has been pre-configured as an example of an expanded digital system. With 58 inputs and 26 outputs, you have the resources to mix for larger venues requiring major mixing capabilities.
- One M-480(V) 48-channel Live V-Mixing Console.
- One S-1608 16X8 Digital Snake Stage Unit.
- One S-4000S-3208 32 input X 8 output Modular Rack Unit.
M-480 Main Features:
- 48 mixing channels plus 6 stereo returns for a total of 60 channels.
- Main (LCR) outputs, 16 AUX buses, 8 matrices.
- Configurable to 90 inputs and 90 outputs depending on Digital Snake configuration.
- 4-band advanced parametric EQ, and delays on all inputs and outputs.
- Compressors and Gates on all mixing channels.
- Six built-in stereo (dual-mono) multi-effects and twelve graphic EQs (switchable to 8-band PEQs).
- 214 possible output patch points on each port (A,B, console). Allows direct routing from preamp to output point without having to use mix channel.
- Supports integration with Personal Mixing System and Multi-Channel Live Recording/Playback.
- Cascade connection supports large format applications for 96 mixing channels
S-1608 Digital Snake System
Easy to use and quick to install, the S-1608 Digital Snake System is a
small format audio snake solution that offers the highest quality audio
signal available in a portable snake system. The S-1608 Digital Snake
system is ideal for bands, corporate A/V events, seminars, rental and
staging houses, Houses of Worship and broadcasters that need the best
possible sound quality from their audio without the high frequency
losses and bulk of an analog snake.
S-4000S-3208 Modular Stage Unit
The S-4000S-3208 is a component of the S-4000 Digital Snake System. It
has 32 inputs, 8 outputs and redundant Ethernet connectors. It is
typically used on the stage providing 32 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs
or returns. Each channel has remotely switchable Phantom Power as well
as a 20 dB pad. The professional quality XR-1 mic preamps are remotely
controllable in zipperless 1dB steps using the S-4000R Remote Controller
or a Mac or PC using the free RSS-RCS software. The preamps have been
designed for live sound applications and provide superb audio quality
with 28 dB of headroom.