Alesis DEQ-830 - 8-Channel Digital Graphic EQ
It wouldn’t be a stretch to call Alesis “The Graphic EQ Company.” Our MEQ230 is a standard in sound installations and studios, and the DEQ series now carries the torch with a groundbreaking approach to digital graphic EQs — for every application and
budget — that’s taking engineers by storm.
The DEQ830 is the world’s most affordable 8-channel 1/3-octave digital graphic EQ. Though it fits in a compact one-space rack, we didn’t skimp on connections or features. Sonic performance is superb, with 1/4" TRS balanced and ADAT Optical I/O. Change any of 30 bands on eight discrete channels with the press of a button. Get instant, slider-style visual feedback rather than squinting at a tiny LCD. And store your changes in 100 user programs, with 50 curve templates to get you started in any room.
From tweaking project studio acoustics to tuning a concert hall to balancing a mix, Alesis graphic EQs give you more features and better audio performance than any units in their price range.
- 8 independent 1/3-octave digital graphic equalizers
- Enhanced 24-bit sound quality, 28-bit internal processing
- 8 channels of balanced 1/4" (+4/–10 switchable) inputs and outputs, 8 channels of ADAT Optical in and out, MIDI in and out
- At-a-glance display lets you quickly check settings for each band and channel. Locking feature prevents unwanted changes
- 100 user programs, 50 curve templates for rapid setup
- Independent 10-segment level LEDs for each channel
- Bypass, compare, and channel A-B link controls
- 1U rackmount with internal power supply
Analog or Digital
# of Channels/# of Bands
Frequency Range (parametric, kHz)
Filter Type (HP, LP, etc.)
Analog I/O #/Type
Digital I/O #/Type
Dynamic Range (dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion (%)