Surgex SX1115 RLX - Surge Eliminator and Power Conditioner, 8 Outlet The SX1115-RLX provides guaranteed surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video, broadcast and computer equipment with 2 Little 6Hi-Lamps. The units are 15-amp load-capable and have 8 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles (6 switched, 2 always on).
The SX1115RLX is a one-rack-space unit in a magnetic shielding steel enclosure. It shall operate from 120 volts AC and have a 9-foot, grounded, 3-wire #14 line cord. There shall be 8 grounded AC receptacles on the back panel, with 6 switched and 2 always on. There shall be connectors and a dimmer for 2 Littlite gooseneck lamps on the front panel.
The SX1115RLX has a load rating of 15 amps at 120 volts, a self-test circuit with visual indicator, and provide EMI/RFI filtering, inrush current elimination and catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown. It shall meet Federal Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 guidelines for powerline surge suppressors and withstand at least 1000 occurrences of surge pulse voltages up to 6000 volts.
- 2 Little 6Hi-Lamps
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9’ grounded 3-wire #14 line cord
- 8 grounded AC outlets on rear panel (6 switched, 2 always on)
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- SurgeX ICE Inrush Current Elimination technology
- COUV catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown
- Front-panel connectors and dimmer for Littlite lamps
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Load Rating: 15 amps @ 120 volts
- Power Requirement (no load): 15 watts
- Surge Let-Through Voltage (6000-volt surge): 0 volts
- UL 1449 Adjunct Classification Test Results: 1000 surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps, B3 pulse.
- Measured suppressed voltage: 170 volts, no failures
- Federal Guidelines: Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 (CID A-A-55818)
- EMI/RFI Filter, Normal Mode (50-ohm load): 40 dB @ 100 kHz; 50 dB @ 300 kHz; 50 dB @ 3 MHz; 50 dB @ 30 MHz
- EMI/RFI Filter, Common Mode (50-ohm load): 18 dB @ 300 kHz; 30 dB @ 1 MHz; 50 dB @ 5 MHz; 50 dB @ 20 MHz
- Maximum Applied Surge Voltage: 6000 volts
- Maximum Applied Surge Current: Unlimited, due to current limiting
- Maximum Applied Surge Energy: Unlimited, due to current limiting
- Endurance (C62.41-1991 Category B3 pulses): 1 kV>500,000; 3 kV>10,000; 6 kV>1000
- Undervoltage Shutdown: 90 volts (resume at 100 volts)
- Overvoltage Shutdown: 145 volts (resume at 135 volts)
- Maximum Load Inrush Current During Power-up: 1000 Joules
- Littlite Connectors (Qty 2): 12 volts AC, 500 mA
- Temperature Range: 5� to 35� C
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% R.H., non-condensing