Audio-Technica’s streamlined, lightweight ATW-RMS2 remote mute switch allows you to mute your Audio-Technica wireless microphone quickly and easily during a presentation. The ATW-RMS2 features a push-button switch that provides audio muting with no annoying clicks or pops. The switch position can be felt while worn in a pocket or under vestments in a house-of-worship setting.
Ideal for house-of-worship settings, as well as for use by public speakers and others who need the ability to remotely mute a wireless microphone, the ATW-RMS2 is designed to be installed between an Audio-Technica wireless microphone using a 4-pin HRS-type connector and its associated UniPak® body-back wireless transmitter.
The ATW-RMS2 is supplied with a permanently attached 18” cable terminated with a 4-pin HRS-type connector that attaches to the input jack on a UniPak® transmitter. It features durable polycarbonate construction with a belt clip provided for ease of wear.
- Lightweight remote mute switch for UniPak® transmitter
- Audio muting with no audible clicks
- Durable polycarbonate construction, ergonomic design
- Install between a wireless mic (with 4-pin HRS-type connector) and UniPak® transmitter
- Includes permanently attached 18” (0.46 m) cable and belt clip