XPL200 - Active Portable PA Loudspeaker "DEMO MODEL"
Weighing in at only 32.5 pounds and using the same cabinet and speaker design as the XPL100, the XPL200 powered enclosure incorporates a bi-amped Class D amplifier capable of producing up to 200 watts RMS. This specific amp was designed to be lightweight and efficient to ensure it does not inhibit the portability of the loudspeaker. The XPL200 also includes built-in limiting, and when tilted back, it functions nicely as an onstage monitor.
The XPL200 employs a custom designed 12-inch low frequency driver for super-tight bass response, as well as a 1.5-inch titanium compression driver for sweet performance on the top end. One of the advantages of utilizing a Class D power amplifier section with this configuration is that it provides very low current draw and very low inrush current. As a result, the amplifier gives off very low heat, manages 85% efficiency and the RB2030 (optional battery) will last much longer due to the lower current draw.
The XPL200's Class D power module also gives you three stages of speaker protection, including relay switching for power-up and power-down. And the on-board limiter circuit ensures a clean output, even when you push it to maximum sound pressure levels. Because of its perfectly matched amplifier and speakers, the XPL200 is particularly effective as a powered monitor or in combination with an XPL300 as a stereo 400 watt system. The employment of dynamic mechanics within a highly portable enclosure makes the XPL200 the most obvious choice for a versatile loudspeaker.
- Excellent powered speaker for public address, music playback or floor monitoring
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 200 watts of high quality power
- Custom designed, heavy-duty 12-inch low frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
- 1.5-inch titanium compression driver with 1-inch exit
- Durable high-impact polypropylene cabinet with scuff-resistant textured finish
- Integral 1 3/8-inch pole-mount receptacle
- Heavy-duty steel grill
- Built-in wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport
- XLR signal input and output jacks
- Built-in limiter
- Operates on AC Power or with the optional RB2030 rechargeable battery