Discontinued - iLIVE T112
Allen & Heath - Digital Mixing System with 4 Layers of 28 Faders and 32 Microphone Inputs
This item has been discontinued and/or is no longer available. You can view possible replacement items below or call us at 1-800-925-5776 and one of our knowledgable sales associates will be glad to assist you finding a replacement item.
Allen & Heath's iLive Digitial Mixing System is a uniquely
flexible solution dedicated to live sound mixing and associated
applications. It separates the mix engine from the control surface,
putting the audio and the DSP where it is needed - near the stage. iLive
saves valuable space and set up time, is very quick to learn
and easy to drive whether you prefer familiar analog style control or a
more graphical screen interface… and it sounds great!
The iLive-T112 is a fixed format digital mixing console with 28 faders...
- Larger fixed format Surface
- Same control as top of the range, modular iLive-112
- 28 faders – 3 banks, 4 layers = 112 control strips
- 16 in, 12 out audio
- In = 8x TRS line, 4x phono, 2x SPDIF
- Out = 8x TRS line, 2x phono, 1x SPDIF, monitor TRS
- TB mic can be patched to talkback or channels
- ACE™ Surface link (audio and control over single CAT5)
- Built in 2 port Ethernet switch
- MIDI port
OTHER Large Frame Digital [24+ CH] YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN